There are two ways to hear “The Twisted Pair Podcast”: streaming or subscribing.
But to make sure you don’t miss new episodes, a better option is to subscribing. Subscribing to the podcast is free and easy, and it sends each episode directly to your device as soon as it goes live. Also, it allows you to hear the show even when you don’t have an internet connection (streaming requires internet access and can eat up your cell phone data.)
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe to “Twisted Pair Podcast”:
How to subscribe on an iPhone or iPad
1. Open up the “Podcasts” app (which should be already installed on your device, by default)
2. On the bottom right, click the “Search” icon.
3. In the search box, type in “Twisted Pair Podcast.”
4. In the “Podcasts” area (not the “Podcast Episodes” area), tap on the “Twisted Pair Podcast” icon.
5. Click the purple “Subscribe” button.
6. That’s it! Now you’ll receive new episodes from the show.
How to subscribe on an Android phone
1. Download the Stitcher app through Google Play.
2. In Sticher, search for “Twisted Pair Podcast”.
3. Click the plus sign (+) to add it to your Favorites List.
4. Go to the Favorites List.
5. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner to have Stitcher download new episodes automatically.
How to subscribe on a computer (PC, Mac, laptop, etc.)
1. Download the free iTunes software here: https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
2. Open iTunes and click “File >> Subscribe to Podcast”.
3. Type in this URL and then hit “OK”: http://feeds.feedburner.com/TwistedPairPodcast
4. That’s it! You’re now subscribed and will receive all new episodes.